Designed by, built by and trusted by prolific cave divers, Light Monkey boasts a comprehensive range of dive lights encompassing the full spectrum of diving applications.
In the Light Monkey HiD range solid 'banana connectors' have replaced the wired Anderson connectors. Some users reported that the wires on the Anderson connectors could become caught in the canister lid which occasionally led to flooding of the torch. Also because the battery was not fixed in the canister it was not possible to tell from the orientation of the canister lid whether or not the battery was connected. Now with the solid connectors there are no wires to trap and the orientation on the lid will inform the diver whether or not the battery is connected to the ballast.
- Full variable focus for optimising beam penetration
- Remote ballast for a compact head
- Powered by a 10.4 Amp Li-Ion Battery Providing 5 hours of Burntime
- Cell equalisation within Li-Ion battery pack to ensure reliable charging
- 21 Watt HID with 1500 Lumen Output @ 6500 Kelvin
- Dry Lid is completely sealed providing protection from water intrusion due to a cut cord or switch boot
- Dry Weight (2.6kg) In water (1.1 kg) Negative
- Recharge Time from Complete Discharge approx.10 hours
- Canister and Head Machined from Solid Rod Delrin
- Recessed power switch for lower profile
- 27.2 cm Length, 7 cm Diameter
- Depth rating 150m+
- Package includes light, charger, US power chord with UK adapter
For more information, please visit our main website.